The Memorial School PFO meets on the first Thursday of each month at 3:30 p.m. Childcare is provided.
The Memorial Parent Faculty Organization (PFO) is an organization open to all parents and guardians of any Memorial School student. We help assist the school and staff with many projects and activities. Some of our activities include: sponsoring the Fall fundraiser, hosting the monthly Birthday Table each month, helping off-set the cost of field trips, participating in the Honey Bee Parade, hosting a Santa Shop, organizing the Holiday Bazaar, assisting with Picture Day, helping in the school library, and hosting a Family Fun Night. Please attend our meeting and get involved with this wonderful organization.
Ways to help:
- Join the PFO
- Help with fundraisers
- Assist in the Memorial library
- Read to students
- Listen to students read to you
- Send treats for parties and special occasions
- Help organize room parties
- Collect and send in Box Tops for Education
- Collect and send in Campbell's Labels for Education
- Help with the end of the year Fun Day